CNC Milling mastercam Programmer
JJNJ Technologies is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Demonstrate full commitment to all produced CNC programs are in compliance with quality requirement.
- To monitor machining times and optimize it from time to time by implementing new machining technique’s and methods.
- To make sure the produced CNC programs are proved and optimized by utilizing programming software.
- To maintain the jigs and fixtures design database with drawings and revision levels.
- To write and maintain the proven CNC program database at all time with matching the revisions of program’s against the engineering technical drawings.
- More than 2 yrs working expr in Machine model-Mitsubishi M70 Fanuc control system.
- Software Master cam X5 and 2D, 3D mastercam expr also.
- Required – Blueprint reading, set-up, tooling, and troubleshooting; multi-axis programming.
- Experience with Quality Control testing equipment
- Experience training CNC lathe & mill machining, programming and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge on handling CNC machine tool.